Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hi, I'm coming!

     Hello, everyone. I am glad to lauch my first blog. In the following writings, I'd like to share something about films, science and my personal experience in life with you.
     Life is like coffee, the way to sucess is a little bitter, full of tears and sweat, but the fresh and sweet flavor will come out if you add something. I am very lucky because I have so many friends and classmates. We come and struggle together for our dreams. No pains, no gains. To be a useful man in society, we devote ourselves to work and study, a little boring but worth it. These blogs will be the records of my growth, both happiness and sadness. Besides, as a movie fan, I will introduce some good films to you, such as Painted Skins, Seven Swords and  Let The Bullets Fly. If you are a science lover, we can also talk about some latest news about science and technology. Life is wonderful after all, don't you think so?
      Take computer science for example. Nowadays, cloud becomes a fashionable word, for example cloud storage in Google. However, what does cloud means here?  The cloud is a metaphor for the Internet which means it is an abstraction hiding the complex infrastructure of the internet. All these concepts about cloud come from cloud computing. In the case of electricity, users can simply use it. They do not need to worry where the electricity is from, how it is generated, or transported. At the end of the month, they will get a bill for the amount of electricity they consumed.The idea behind cloud computing is similar: The user can simply use storage, computing power, or specially crafted development environments, without having to worry how these work internally.As the data becomes so large in the age of technology, the application of cloud computing will be the key to solve the problems and certainly lead to great changes in our daily life.
       Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. That's right. Not all of us can be a man like Bill Gates, but at least we can be ourselves. Life is coffee, you can add any condiments you like. For me, the condiments are something like films and science, which make my life more colorful.What about you? I am here with you, and best wishes!


2 comments:

  1. dear chuanle, I am excited to read your blog. you are so optimistic and kindhearted. i believe there must be lots of people will like you blog and want to connect with you! 'Not all of us can be a man like Bill Gates, but at least we can be ourselves.'how excellent this sentence is! i like it best! just do myself! it is a very important thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Writer of this BLOG, I appreciate your brave attitude that LIFE CAN BE SWEET despite the bitterness of work. I look forward to your future blogs to see how you express your life so optimistically! We all need hope and joy!

    ReplyDelete