Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving


It is not only a time for our family to get together and have a big meal, a time of turkeys, stuffing, and pumpkin pie,  a time for Indian corn, holiday parades and giant balloons. It is also a time of thanks. Happy Thanksgiving. May god bless you every day.
A feast in Thanksgiving
We are looking for happiness in the journey of life. The scenery on the way really touches our heart. Open your arms to embrace life and pursue your dreams, you will find it is so exciting that you are the richest man in the world. When trying to grow it's easy to stumble more than once and scratch your knees on your way to success, happiness, expansion of consciousness and all that good stuff. Then the power of love and help cheers you up, thus you may be hurt but never defeated.  Life is to be grateful, not only today.

First of all, I want to thank my parents, who bring me to the wonderful world. Since a baby time, you give us a selfless love and care but never expect anything from us.  Father's love is like a mountain, and mother's love is like water. Let us bear in mind owe their parents, parenting Thanksgiving. Road, wind and rain of life, so Thanksgiving with you and I peer!
Love of parents
I want to thank my friends, the most beautiful scenery in my life. Every day, we share our happiness and sadness. We learn from each other and help each other. It is you that drive away the loneliness and empty on the way of growing. It is you that bring an endless pleasure to life. Thank you, my friends.

Happieness from friends

I want to thank my teachers, the engineer of human soul. In my eyes, you are the eternal candles burning forever with the fire of life, always full of vigor and vitality. In class, you give us knowledge and broaden our horizon for the world. After class you are a friend of your students, speaking and laughing with us. Let’s be grateful to our respectable teachers.
Teacher with her students
I want to thank the strangers, who make up the colorful world. Do you remember the cleaner in the street at dusk? Do you see the driver waving his hand in the taxi? Or do you know the gatekeeper with a cigarette in his mouth downstairs  Everyone in his own position is making his contribution to society. Let’s thank all the diligent people.
I also want to thank God, who has created a fantastic world. What could possibly be more beautiful than the ability to experience and comprehend beauty of the world? I want to thank Bible, which makes humans more kind and friendly. I want to thank movies, which help us understand the world. I want to thank science, which promote the revolution of the society

Thanks to the most lovely people!
On this special holiday, what makes you grateful, my friends?




2 comments: