Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Life in America

This is my first time to America. Not only the study experience but also a different life here leaves a deep impression in my mind. These pictures are taken from my daily life. I'd like to share something about them with you.

1.Lunch
This is the lunch made by myself on Monday. As I take Service Learning class in the afternoon, I have to eat the food as fast as possible. A bow of noodles is quite easy and convenient. Besides it is delicious. 2.Desk
The light in my room is very poor, so I put a lamp on my desk. Every day, I sit on the chair, doing my homework and surfing the Internet. When I am a little hungry, I will have some snacks by the hands. Now I am a little fatter than before. Maybe I need to consider going out to take some exercise. 
3.Favorite piece of clothes

I like the white T-shirt very much. The picture on the shirt is about Sagittarius一Fight For Athena. Although I don't believe in horoscope, I think the Arcane Archer with wings is very cool. That is what attracts me.
4.Shoes

I bought the shoes in a small store near my university in China. I seldom wear sneakers because they can make my feet hot. I like the ordinary but comfortable mesh shoes. What's more, the gray color makes it easier for me to wash the shoes. So I bring the shoes here. 
5.Roommate
You must know who this sexy guy is. The cook is now making supper in the kitchen. He is really good at cooking, especially traditional Chinese food. So if you want to have a Chinese feast next time, make an appointment with him.  6.Write on a piece of paper

The paper full of words is a note about my bio-math test. To prepare for the test, I spent almost three hours on these biological terms. However, I still couldn't remember the definitions clearly. Luckily I passed the test in the end. I am tired of these difficult terms, but I have no choice.
7.tree


The golden tree is on the way to the language institute. Every morning, we will pass by it when we get off the shuttle. In the late fall, there are still many leaves in the tree. The blue sky makes me free while the golden one drives me to a beautiful dream.
8.An object in your hand

This is Nexus7, the new tablet of Google. It is said to have the latest system Android4.1. I bought the electronic product on line together with another three classmates here. Sometimes I use it to read some ebooks and play some small games.

In a word, life in Atlanta is exciting. Although it is only a short time, I can learn a lot. The unusual experience is memoriable, not only the amazing things, but also friendly people around us. So do you have some unforgetable experiences here, my friends?

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your lunch seems simple, your room is tidy, your have a good roommate, you must live a happy life. Wish you happy everyday.

      Delete
    2. The same to you. To take the photos, I cleand up my desk. So it looks like tidy.

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! the Mathematical Biology notes remind me of thoes painful and terrible days!! anyway, these photos look like your style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog makes me laugh because of your honesty about your life here at Georgia Tech, Atlanta, Georgia. You express humor and practicality--great qualities.

    I know it must be difficult to be in another coutnry studying such a complex subject in a second language.

    I wonder, can you get your roommate to cook something for me? How much would it cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can. I think he is happy to cook food. And the cost of cooking is quite low compared with food in student center.

      Delete
  4. I see "lao gan ma"!!! Haha!~~ My roommates Yanran and Duanmo also like eat it! By the way, can I "ceng fan" again sometimes later?

    ReplyDelete