Sunday, December 9, 2012

Interview with Kevin

My friend Kevin
Kevin is my friend who loves movies very much. This is the interview with him.

Q1: When did you start your interest in movies?
Kevin: Well, I like movies since I was a child. At that time, I watched many Animations, such as The Lion King, Lotus Lantern and Black Cat Police Chief. They are the best memory of my childhood.
Q2: Which kind of movies do you like?
Kevin: I watch variety kinds of movies, like comedy, adventure, fantasy, mystery T romance and so on. And I am not critical about the category of a film.
Q3: Why do you watch movies? Just for fun, or any other reason?
Kevin: Sometimes for fun. You know, pressure in our daily life is harder and harder and we need to find a way to relax our mind. Watching movies is a good choice.
Q4: Do you have some favorite movies in your mind? List them.
Kevin: Yes, I have some favorites. Forrest Gump, the West Odyssey, Crazy Little Thing Called Love….
Q5: What do you care about the most about a film? or what do you expect from the movies?
Kevin: I think a good movie should first have an attractive story plot which can keep us watching like Harry Potter. Then it may tell some problems in our society, and teach us a lesson.  
Q6: Who is your favorite actor/actress and director?
Kevin: My favorite actor is Stephen Chow, a very famous comedy actor in China. His films are full of humor elements and keep us thinking at the same time
Q7: Where would you like to enjoy the movies? On the internet, or in the cinema?
Kevin: I like to watch movies alone on the Internet. Going to a cinema is not convenient. Sometimes you should spend double time waiting for your films. Besides I don’t want to waste money.
Q8: Do you think some movies are reflections of our life? What can you learn from those movies?
Kevin: Of course. There are many inspirational films, like Forrest Gump. From these films, we can find ourselves sometimes. When I am in trouble and feel frustrated, I will think of these heroes in the movies.
Q9: Now some people have prejudice over Chinese movies. They speak highly of blockbuster in Hollywood? What about you?
Kevin: Eh…I like American films as well as Chinese films. We can’t tell which one is better because they are based on different cultures.
Q10: Movies are art of behaviors, Science is art of mind. So what is the relationship between them?
Kevin: I think the development of science can benefit the film industry. The film tricks rely on high tech very much. I enjoy movies and respect science.

After talking with Kevin, I find that we have some similarities in movies. Movies help us understand the world. What is your opinion? What is your style for movies?  


No comments:

Post a Comment