Sunday, December 9, 2012

7.My high school years

It is almost four years since I graduated from my senior middle school. As a typical Chinese student from a normal family, high school years is a time of endless homework and exams. Sometimes I am a tired of life in school, but I have to admit that it is a time when our goals are very clear and our plans are quite practical every day. I am now a little missing those people there.

my high school-I like the lake.
My math teacher Mr wan is also our class teacher. He is a strict man and can get angry easily. Thus we were afraid of him, especially when we made some mistakes, both in life and study. I remember that he burned the new novel Henry Potter in front of the whole class to punish one of my classmates who read it in self-study class. This behavior was a little crazy. However he is considerate for our life. In winter term, he would come to the classroom to check whether the windows were closed to avoid us catching a cold in the afternoon. He paid attention to every detail in life, and required us to do so. For parents, he is a good teacher and responsible for his students. For us, he is just too serious. Even after so many years we are still afraid of him in the class party.
our classroom -the desk is full of books
My English teacher is a woman, almost the same age of my mother. Compared with Mr Wan, she is so kind to everyone that all of us enjoyed her class; at least we didn’t worry about our wrong behaviors. If she was really angry, for example, we put off his assignment for a long time, she would pretend to leave the classroom for a while and then came back to persuade us to finish the homework. She is a nagger like our mother.
My Bio teacher is an old professor, who keeps a young attitude towards life. He likes to make jokes in class which made his lessons quite interesting for us. He usually calls someone by Laoji(A little rude in Chinese), so we gave him a nickname for his habit-his last name +Laoji. I guess he knew the nickname at that time, because the nickname was more famous than his real name. Besides he would ask you to answer his questions when you were getting your cup to drink or opening your mouth for a yawn. This hateful behavior usually made other students laugh in class. But you may be a little embarrassed.
…….
My deskmate is not as hardworking as other students. He hated all the lessons, and when class began, he would feel sleepy and sometimes fell asleep very soon. When class was over, he could be awake on time and become energetic. He had a hobby-doing magic in front of girls. When hearing the praise and surprise from them, he would be proud. Except sleeping in class, he liked reading science fictions. He can put the e-book in his hands and pretend to be listening carefully to the lessons. Although I was a good student in the teachers’ eyes, we were very good friends. He didn’t like study, but he would never interrupt me when I was learning.

the large domitory
Gradually some of them have been passengers in my life, and we maybe never meet any more. I want to thank all of them with whom I struggle for the future. They are the beautiful scenery in my mind for no reasons forever.  
Snow in the campuss



No comments:

Post a Comment